This conference is held on two days as the framework consists of the conference opening session and four discussion sessions divided into two sessions on the first day and two sessions on the second day, in addition to a conference opening session and a closing session.
On the sidelines of the conference, four training workshops in the different fields of childhood education and a presentation of the children's products in a special exhibition are to be done.
- Instruction and learning strategies for Arab and African children.
- Innovations in the preparation of children's teachers in the 21st
- Investments for children instruction in the 21st century in the light of the sustainable development requirements.
- Policies of Arab and African child instruction.
- Supporting health sciences in the light of the sustainable development aims.
- Technology, digital instruction, and assisting techniques.
- Creativity and innovation in the 21st
- Forms of expression and cultural dialogue for the child in the light of the Arab and African communication.
- Arts and letters in child's learning of 21st century skills.
- Developing learning and instruction of children with disabilities, children at-risk, and children in difficult circumstances.